«Tomed» products are made with humic acids getting activized. These active acids have pronounced therapeutic effects.
PEAT is a rich natural «pharmacy» composed of a wide variety of biologically active substances formed as a result of complex biochemical transformations of plant residues over tens of thousands of years. The main active therapeutic effect of peat is achieved by compounds having unique molecular structure and called humic ( «humus» means “fertile»). According to Academician V.I. Vernadsky, humic substances are a kind of transitional form of matter, which is «not yet living, but not dead», as if created by Nature itself from dead matter to help all living things.
The chemical effect of mud therapy is caused by the action of humic acids, which are found in large quantities in therapeutic muds. However, humic acids are inactive in all muds.
TOMED APPLICAT The therapeutic mud is applied on a areas of the body which need treatment. The product is available in plastic containers of 250 grams, 1 kg, 5 kg and 10 kg. A treated area must be covered with a PET film. The procedure duration is 20–40 minutes. The treatment consists of 10 – 20 procedures. TOMED AQUA Concentrated aqueous solution of humic compounds. Available in 1 L plastic containers. Application: Dilute 200 ml. of TOMED AQUA in 200 liters of water.
TOMED THERAPEUTIC MUD WITH ACTIVE HUMIC ACIDS:
- The highest biological activity compared to other therapeutic muds;
- The mud is easy of use and does not require additional equipment;
- The procedure is very economical, 100-120 times less product is required;
- Suitable for use at home.
- Regenerative, antioxidant, anti-toxic effect;
- Restoration of impaired metabolic energy balance;
- Bacteriostatic and bactericidal action, – Immunocorrective effect;
- Improved microcirculation;
- Cosmetic effects
Healing properties of therapeutic mud application:1. 1. Diseases of the nervous system.
2. Diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
Arthropathies (infectious, inflammatory, osteoarthritis); systemic lesions of the connective tissue; dorsopathy and spondylopathy; diseases of the soft tissues of osteopathy and chondropathy.
3. Diseases of the respiratory system:
Residual effects after acute pneumonia; Chronical bronchitis; consequences of the postponed operation on the lungs.
4. Diseases of the digestive system:
4.1 Diseases of the oral cavity.
4.2 Diseases of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum; diseases of the intestines, liver, gallbladder, biliary tract, pancreas; impact of surgical procedures and inflammatory processes in the abdominal cavity.
5. Genitourinary disorders .
6. Skin diseases: Dermatitis, eczema, papulosquamous disorders, scars, keratoses, trophic ulcers, etc.
7. Diseases of the ear and mastoid process.
8. Diseases of the circulatory system: Hypertension; coronary heart disease (mainly in the treatment of concomitant pathology of the nervous, musculoskeletal system); diseases of peripheral arteries and veins.
- 1. Malignant neoplasms
- 2. An individual skin reaction is possible, expressed in a slight reddening «hyperemia», which is associated with an intensification of blood flow in superficial blood vessels or with a reaction of the skin to a neutral or slightly alkaline environment of the Tomed preparation.